Sunday 17 March 2024

Dr. Kais Dukes has Died and is no longer with us

Indeed we belong to ALLAH

Dr. Kais Omar Nabeel Dukes, well known as Dr. Kais Dukes is no longer with us and has left this world. Prayers suggested for him and his family and friends in this testing time.

I knew this information since February, but to honor the wish of his his family, I reverted my February post to draft. As per latest feedback, his mother and sister didn't want this information to get out and that post will remain as draft until his family allows.

Now, since others have already shared this news, still honoring his mother and sister's wish, I won't add any comments of mine or even requote sister Imen's words posted via Dr. Kais Dukes facebook page on 3rd February. You may check the following links. Moreover, this post won't be linked from my more famous blog Revive Arabic due to the same reason.

Haq Nawaz’s Post (Linkedin)
Eric Atwell's Post (Linkedin)
Dr. Sohaib Sandhu's post (Linkedin)