Friday 1 March 2024

Refutation of Variant Readings of Quran : Impact : Quran.com Removed Bridges' Translation Footnotes and Even the Translation

The Refutation of Alleged Variant Readings Project was started by me in 2022 and MashaALLAH! Only By The Help of ALLAH and skills Gifted by Him, it was completed in 2023. The famous site: Quran.com had linked up and was confidently presenting Bridges' Translation of The Quran with footnotes regarding the alleged variant readings for some Aayaat, then, after my detailed post was published, 1st Quran.com removed the footnotes. Now, I could't even see The Bridges' Translation i.e. the Translation is still listed but no translation is being shown, for now at least.

I will Thank ALLAH for Considering me worthy enough to be used for this noble cause of being a defender against this variant readings attack against the Quran. The Quran is enough to defend itself. I just presented the evidences.

MashaALLAH, I won't celebrate this victory, as there is no time to celebrate, as much more work is pending, and a person like me, talking about controvertial issues so boldly and openly, should not expect to get any support or word of appreciation or acknowledgement or funding for my projects from masses, as my writings offend many groups or schools of thought in 1 or more areas, and so I have to figure out ways to resolve financial issues and in parallel try to carve out some time for these projects also, no matter how little time inshaALLAH! and if ALLAH Allows, I will inshaALLAH! contribute again and hit the mark again!

The Detailed Post : Alleged Variant Readings of The Qur'an and Ahruf and Qira'at

Silent Youtube Video Presentation : Alleged Variant Readings of The Quran - Ahruf - Qira'at - A Detailed Post by Asim Iqbal 2nd